My First Blog.





Hi,Guys!
I am Sami Liaquat. An O'levels student from Lahore, Pakistan. Trying to portray my wonders to the World. I started writing blogs at the age of 16 years.

Now the question is "How did I started writing blogs?"

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." Same was the case with me, I hate reading books. My parents would ask me to read a book, but every time they asked me, "I refused." 

Then, one good day, I was listening to a renown motivational speaker of Pakistan Sir "Qasim Ali Shah"(whom, I considered as my Mentor). In his speech he emphasized on reading books, his words acted upon me as a magic spell.

 As soon as, the video ended, I rushed to my mom and asked for a book. She handed me a book named "Mus'haf". It was written by Nimrah Ahmed.

A novel about a helpless orphan girl who discovers the real meaning of the Holy Quran which helps her cope with the vagaries of her miserable life.

It was my first ever Urdu novel and for me, it was more than a novel. It guides us how to use Quranic teachings in daily life and how Quran has solutions of our everyday lives.(would write a complete book review in upcoming blogs.) 

Amidst the novel, I got the idea that "Just like how I am learning magnificent things about my religion, I should not only limited these teachings to me and I should spread it via blogs."

Thus, I started a blog page on Instagram "Blogs by Sami". I posted my first blog with the name "Mus'haf". Which was about the miracles of Quran. (Don't worry! I would be posting it in my next blog.)

Hence, My journey of blogging started.

JazakAllah!
 
Sami Liaquat. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Racism in Islam.

How everyone is unique?

Aya Sophia reopening: Faith reviving occasion.