Introduction.





Assalam O Alaikum!

I am Sami Liaquat, an ordinary O'levels student, 16 years of age. Trying to portray my wonders to the World.

 According to me "Sami" stands for;
S-Sentimental 
A-Authoritative
M-Modest
I-Intellectual

These four words represent my personality and character traits.

I write blogs to change the people's image of seeing the World as it cleanses my soul. I don't do it for people but for my soul. 

It's my first official blog. Before it, I was posting blogs on my Instagram page "Blogs by Sami". 

Over here, I would be posting blog on every Friday. Where as, I would be more consistent on Instagram so do follow me "@blogsbysami".

Up here, I would like to give credits to two of my very dearest friends, Saad Mudassir and Wahab Malik. Both of them helped me a lot in developing this page and helped me writing blogs.

 May Allah grant them best reward for their assistance.

JazakAllah!

Regards,
Sami Liaquat.
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Racism in Islam.

How everyone is unique?

Aya Sophia reopening: Faith reviving occasion.